WEDDINGS | RECEPTIONS | ELOPEMENTS
Gorgeous & Radiant
Easy, Relax & Worry-Free
Wedding Makeup and Hair services
Being a SOYI bride means you can just sit back, relax and just let us work our magic to make you look effortlessly beautiful.
We want it to be a worry free experience for you. From the beginning, we communicate with clarity.
When you work with us, it is a blissful bridal experience. Our process makes it easy for you to understand what is next. We guide you step by step. We take care of the little things so you can be worry free!
Our team takes time to understand your style, listen to your wedding vision and spend time with you during the trial to find the perfect makeup and hair style for you.
We want to help you make the wedding you have been dreaming of since a little girl come true!
The bridal trial
This is a personal trial session to help you find the perfect style for your big day.
1. Consultation: As the Bride, you will share vision and style you have in mind. We take time to understand your wedding style, your inspiration pictures and the little details of your wedding.
2. Professional opinion: Our MUA provides opinions based on what is best for your facial features, skin type, hair type and length.
3. Try out: We make the magic and try out the makeup and hair on you.
4. Complete the look: We will finish the look with hair accessories, veil, earrings and etc to see the complete look.
5. Photos: Before and after photos will be taken for the artist's reference before your wedding.
Raving reviews from brides
is for you if...
Soyi Bridal Experience
1. You value quality and excellence. You only want the best for your wedding day, and do not want to settle for less.
2. You want to work with a hair and makeup artist team that is professional, experienced, skillful and reliable.
3. You want an artist that will listen to you, understand your vision and deliver your dream look. Our team takes time to understand you, your style, your personality and your wedding. We tailor the makeup and hair specifically for you that fits your features, style. We want you to look and feel beautiful and radiant, as well as being picture perfect!
4. You want a peace of mind, not stress. You will not have to worry about what would happen next as we have a clear process in place to send you reminders, questionnaire, makeup timeline and preparation instruction. Our team will arrive and finish on time so you can just sit back and relax and have a smooth wedding day!
5. You understand that cutting costs on bridal makeup and hairstyling could lead to more stress. You have invested so much time and energy planning a wedding and you just want to be pampered and look your best in reality and in pictures.
6. And most importantly, you want to not only look effortlessly beautiful, stunning and gorgeous, but also want a makeup and hair look that will last until the end of the night. You want the makeup and hair to bring out the best of you, and you want an artist team that can make you feel at ease, so you can just enjoy your big day!
Thank you for your interest in my service! Before you inquire, please read the following.
1. A minimum spending requirement of $1500 or more on location travel fee applies to bookings on weekends and holidays (April to October). If you do not have bridesmaids, a minimum booking fee still applies.
2. For local weddings, I will travel up to a maximum of 100 miles from Cupertino CA 95014. Travel fee will be provided in the quote.
3. A wedding will be considered as a destination wedding if the get ready location is more than 100 miles from Cupertino CA 95014. Clients will be responsible for the artists' transportation, accommodation and meals. For destination weddings, the minimum is $2000 within the USA.
4. Branding and quality of work are very important to me. I will only commit to a wedding if the bride is getting both makeup and hair done from me and will schedule a trial with me before the wedding.
5. Trials usually are scheduled around 2 months before the wedding when most things (dress, veil, accessories, desired makeup and hair style.) are more finalized. Trials are offered to booked clients at a lower rate. If you wish to have a trial with me before booking, the regular trial rate would be applied.
6. All styling services will commence after 6:00am.
7. Bookings are first come first serve. Booking is only confirmed when a signed contract and a retainer are both received. Receiving a quote does not mean the date is soft held.
8. Prices are subject to change without notice.
9. Prices are firm and non-negotiable.
10. Schedule is open 12 months in advance for booking. Trials can only be scheduled when the schedule is open, and preferably 2-3 months before the wedding after the booking is confirmed.
Your wedding day beauty is about a lot more than how you look.
My goal is for you to feel at ease, relaxed, and look radiant, while transforming your into the bride you always dreamed you would be: the most elevated version of yourself.
Wedding Day Makeup and Hair Menu
Bridal Hair and Makeup: $1100
Includes the following:
Bridal makeup application
High quality custom eyelashes
Complimentary accessory rental (1 set)
Complimentary touch up kit
Complimentary airbrush foundation
Additional touch up/ hair change*: $200 per hour (one session, no split shifts; or add $3o0 for split shifts)
Bridal Trial and Engagement
In studio only
Bridal Trial (with a wedding booked):
Bridal Trial and Engagement on the same day (with a wedding booked):
Bridal Trial or Engagement makeup and hair (without a wedding booked):
$750 (Mon-Thu), $1100 (Fri-Sun & holidays)
For Bridesmaids, Mothers, Friends and/ or Relatives
(With bride's makeup and hair)
Makeup only: $220 per person
Hair only: $220 per person
Makeup and Hair: $320 per person
(Without bride's makeup and hair)
Makeup only: $270 per person
Hair only: $270 per person
Makeup and Hair: $420per person
Airbrush foundation: $30 per person
Flower girl (under 10 years old) Makeup and Hair: $150
Groom's Touch-up and Hair: $100
Flower Girl and Groom
Add on Services
Additional touch up/ hair change*: $200 per hour (one session, no split shifts; or add $350 for split shifts)
Tattoo cover up (depending on size and color): $50+
Body coverage (shoulder and back): $50
Accessory rental: $50 per set
Hair extensions rental: $75
Weekdays In Studio Session
For City Hall Civil Ceremony/ Elopement,
a special rate is offered only if you get ready in our studio in Cupertino on a weekday (non holiday).
Please contact us to inquire.
1. Travel fee: please ask for a quote
2. Parking fee: valet, toll and parking fees are billed to the client if applicable
3. Late fee: $50 per 15 mins of delay when the client is late for the scheduled start time
4. Early start fee (per artist): before 8am: $100; before 7am: $150; 6am: $200
5. Destination wedding block out dates: $1800 per day, not including the wedding day
* Touch up time starts counting when first makeup and hair is done
Prices are subject to change without notice.
Prices are firm and non-negotiable.